Prep: 5 mins Time: 20 mins Servings: 2
Summer gardens are in abundance! Being spoiled by the warm sun we simply love walking through the garden to see all the presents waiting to be devoured.
This sweet and savory pie satisfies all the senses bring the garden to the the table. With just a few minutes of prep, you can have this pizza ready in flash, bake it on your outdoor grill, in the oven, or if you're on the road warm it up over your campfire like we did here.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 summer squash, thinly sliced
2 figs, thinly sliced
Goat cheese or plant cheese (*optional)
Basil, to garnish
Chili flakes, to garnish
Microgreens, to garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Remove Alkeme Pizza crusts from the freezer and let them come up to room temperature. We find this is the best so as to not overcook your crust.
- Place the crusts on a lined baking sheet, we recommend reusable silicon baking mats to save on waste as these can be washed and used time and time again.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and garlic. Use a brush to liberally apply the savory oil over the two crusts.
- Next take your thinly sliced zucchini, summer squash, figs and place on the pizza. If you're using cheese or a cheese alternative lightly layer this on top of at this time.
Season to preference with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Garnish with basil, chili flakes and Micro-greens.