We’re delighted you like our products and would consider them for your customers! We’d love to hear from you and have the opportunity to work together.
We have made deliberate choices in building our business from a single product at a seasonal farmer’s market to a line of products available across Canada and the US. Through these choices we have differentiated ourselves from other food producers – we don’t quite fit the typical mold. We’re extremely transparent and our aim remains to endlessly strive for a better food system. Our goal with our wholesale program is be your partner & ally - because we believe by working together we can make positive change. A few points that set us apart:
Putting Everyone's Health First
- Plant-Based, products made from Whole Food Ingredients and always Gluten Free while maintaining a focus on sourcing organic Ingredients. We are proud to offer products which are non-GMO, Vegan, Naturally Sweetened, Preservative Free, and with Minimal processing in order to preserve nutrient quality.
Investing in our Community
- The old-fashioned way, with living-wage jobs to enrich and strengthen our local economy. We’ve avoided co-manufacturers and traditional factory settings instead focusing on controlling production in our own facility.
Direct Vendor & Supplier Relationships
- Instead of splitting margins along the way, we go the extra mile to work directly with you. We have a dedicated account team, customer service team and marketing resources to work directly with you to ensure a successful partnership, all while allowing us to put more quality into each of our products.
We’re never satisfied and are Constantly looking for ways to Improve:
- Reducing Costs to pass on to our Retailers and Consumers to make healthy food more readily available
- Working to source direct from Farmers and as close to home as possible
- Working to reduce our Eco-Impact, by working towards Eco-conscious packaging & reducing shipping
We give back for the health of our planet
Our mission here goes far beyond the food we eat which is why we're proud members of 1% For the Planet. We are proudly giving 1% back to support Regenerative Agriculture initiatives throughout North America to help reduce climate change and create healthy nutrient dense food for all. Love for our planet and its people.
Please reach out, we'd love to connect!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org