Bread: Gluten Free Sourdough Country Loaf
From the plazas of Europe to the alleys of San Francisco, sourdough bread's timeless technique and flavour profile are the centerpiece to any meal. Our Gluten Free Sourdough bread pays homage to our love for the irresistible calling to the simplicity of freshly baked artisanal bread. This traditional loaf features a crisp, rich crust and a taste that balances the fresh, earthy, sweet flavors of our GF grains with some light lactic and acidic flavors from the fermentation.
- 925g Gluten Free Sourdough Bread (weighing in 2x traditional GF offerings)
- Aged over time using all natural WILD FERMENTATION processes leaving them with crunchy exterior and a soft, fluffy interior
- Made using in a Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
- Baked-to-order in small batches & delivered FRESH to your door
- Gluten Free, Vegan (100% Plant Based), Non-GMO, Soy Free, Potato Flour Free, Rice Free, Corn Free, Commercial Yeast Free, Cane Sugar Free & always free from preservatives, artificial flavors, colors & sweeteners
- Processed in a Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
- Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sorghum Flour, Millet Flour, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Flour)
- Gluten Free Starter Culture
- Psyllium Husk
- Coconut Sugar
- Serve warm and TOASTED for best texture and flavour!
- Enjoy within ~7 days of our "baked on" date or freeze for up to 6 months. Store in a dry, cool place - do NOT refrigerate