Bread: Ancient Grains Gluten Free Sourdough
Orders must meet minimum of $30 value, Free Shipping at $75+
Have you tried Teff? If you haven't, you're in for a treat! We fell in love with its nutty and slightly sweet, very smooth taste. An ancient grain powerhouse with roots in Ethiopia where it's most commonly made into Injera, a slightly fermented batter turned into flatbread. Perfectly earthy but not overpowering this gluten free ancient grain wins over our hearts for its taste and nutritional profile as it's a good source of dietary fibre, protein, and is high in magnesium, calcium and many other minerals.
- 725g Gluten Free Sourdough Ancient Grains Bread (weighing in nearly 2x traditional GF offerings)
- Aged over time using all natural WILD FERMENTATION processes leaving them with crunchy exterior and a soft, fluffy interior
- in a Dedicated Gluten & Nut Free Facility
- Gluten Free, Vegan (100% Plant Based), Non-GMO, Soy Free, Potato Flour Free, Rice Free, Corn Free, Commercial Yeast Free, Cane Sugar Free & always free from preservatives, artificial flavors, colors & sweeteners
- Gluten Free Flour Blend (Teff Flour, Millet Flour, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Flour)
- Gluten Free Starter Culture
- Psyllium Husk
- Coconut Sugar
- Sea Salt
- Serve warm and TOASTED for best texture and flavour!
- Enjoy within ~7 days of our "baked on" date or freeze for up to 6 months. Store in a dry, cool place - do NOT refrigerate