Beverages: Vanilla Bean London Fog (Tea Latte)
Coming from the Northwest, the cold rainy days are quickly turned warm with this finely tuned version of a London Fog Tea Latte. Firmly rooted in tradition from Vancouver and a classic Pacific Northwest beverage to warm the soul. Truly the best we have ever tasted, and now you have the opportunity to make it right at home.
JagaSilk uses their all natural single-estate Earl Grey black tea and cents it with real bergamot oil. The then freshly micro-mill the leaves in small batches, yielding the finest powder allowing it to easily dissolve in water. True vanilla bean & farm direct raw cane sugar are added in just the right portions to create this perfectly aromatic London Fog that is perfectly balanced in sweetness.
- ~33 servings per container (200g)
- Freshly Micro Milled in Victoria, BC
- Farm Direct Ingredients
- Earl Grey Tea
- Coconut Sugar
- Vanilla Bean
- Measure 8g (2tsp) London Fog Blend
- Measure 30ml of hot water (90°C~)100°C
- Stir in Completely
- Steam 180ml of milk alternative (Oat, Almond, Coconut) and pour into shot in 8 oz cup
- Stir 1 tbsp of blend into 180ml of hot milk